CHILD PSYCHOLOGY &
Need a little help ?
It can be daunting finding your way towards diagnosis, therapy, and supports for your child.
At Guiding Pathways we appreciate this and are here to help … to make the difficult simple, the unknown familiar and the confusing understandable.
What we can offer you
Guiding Pathways exists to provide families in South Australia with an accessible, efficient, caring and professional psychology and behaviour service offering diagnosis and on-going therapy for children and teenagers with learning, social, language, mental health or behaviour difficulties.
- Support your child to regulate their behaviour
- Understand your child’s behaviour and how best to respond
- Build independence and self esteem
- Develop confidence and resilience
- Strengthen relationships
- Address concerns
- Teach new skills
- Provide the foundation on which development can build